Maintainance of Status
Once foreign national is admitted to the United States in M-1 status, he or she must meet certain obligations in order to maintain status. The student must:
• Have a passport that is kept valid at all times, unless exempt from the passport requirement.
• Attend the school the student was authorized to attend. Continue to carry a full course of study.
• Follow certain procedures if the student must remain in the United States longer than the length of time estimated for his/her educational program, as stated on the initial I-20 A/B issued to begin the program of study.
• Follow certain procedures to transfer to a school other than the one originally authorized.
• Limit employment, both at the Studio and outside of, to a total of 20 hours per week while school is in session.
• Refrain from off-campus employment without authorization.
• Report a change of residence to INS within 10 days of the change.
Our acting studio is located in the heart of Los Angeles’ entertainment industry.
Los angeles acting coach, Acting training los angeles, Acting training los angeles
Best acting school in Los Angeles, CA